Toni Elias visits LCR Tech Division

New LCR Honda MotoGP Team racer Toni Elias won the Moto2 world title more than 6 week ago in Sepang (Malaysia) but it is still travelling to do promotions, celebrations, conferences and so on.

Toni Elias visits  LCR Tech Division
But last week end the Spaniard has decided to take a break having fun at the 31st edition of Monza Rally in Milan. Elias, who has driven a rally car for the first time in his career, has challenged his two wheels competitors like Simoncelli and Iannone taking his Grande Punto Abarth to 28th in the Super2000 class and 70th overall. Before flying back to Spain the 27-year-old has visited his new Team Manager Lucio Cecchinello at the Team technical division to meet the whole staff and to breathe some LCR team history…
Toni Elias
“Lately I am travelling a lot for interviews, ceremonies etc… and I like that but I needed a break and the Monza Rally was the right opportunity. That was my first time on a rally car but I enjoyed a lot. I think I have found a new game to play! Then before going back home I have decided to visit Lucio and the Team at their tech division. I was impressed about the atmosphere and the history you can feel in that place: it is full of photos, awards, motorbikes in every corner and all of the staff (technicians, hospitality staff, administration and commercial personnel and graphic department guys) have been very friendly and warm with me”.